Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Glam Bag!!! (December 2011)

Hi awesome readers, I just got my glam bag today so exited I signed up last month as soon as well known YouTube guru Michelle Phan announced it.If you don't know what glam bag is a company that for a low subscription fee of $10 sends you 4 to 5 beauty products some sample size some full size from all over the world.(Similar to birch box). The fun part about it is it will be a customized just for you according to a quiz you take when i sign up.Glam bag has join 5 different You tube guru as their stylist that will monthly make video with the product included on the fabulous bag that month.
Anyway lets show the goodies enjoy!
(Pink Bubble Mailer isn't this the most adorable thing i love the fabulous packaging)

MAI COUTURE BLEMISH CONTROL BLOTTING PAPIER SALICYLIC ACID (Retail Price:$20)

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single on Sin (Retail Price $17)


Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream(Retail Price$6)


Urban Decay Primer Eye Potion Sample Size


Mai Couture Blush Paper Sample


15 percent off Urban Decay Book of Shadows yey!!!!
Michelle Phan
Web site looks like explaining whats glam bag
My Glam Stylist (you might recognize them from you tube they all gurus)

Just My Glam Product but Christmas version i got a little creative..haha

Check out this My Glam Bag Website.