Sunday, December 11, 2011

DYI Natural Facial Scrub

Honey Lemon Facial Scrub


Honey


Hi my lovely reader well today I will be showing you how to make a facial scrub.
I have combination skin but this lovely weather is not being nice to me so my face getting flaky and very dry, after trying a lot of products i decided to go the natural route.I found this awesome recipe online this is what i use not saying is the best but it works for me leave my skin soft and very clean without drying it.

This is an awesome face scrub at very low cost with things you might have already at your kitchen.

 Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Apply the mixture to your face (careful not to get it in your eyes), neck and chest using a gentle, circular motions. After massaging the honey and lemon scrub into your skin for 60 seconds, rinse it off with warm water and blot your face dry with a clean towel. Follow the honey and lemon facial scrub with your favorite moisturizer.
The natural honey-lemon facial scrub can be used on other areas of the body such as the hands, feet, elbows and knees. The ingredients contained in the facial scrub are all natural, so there's no need to worry about harsh chemical additives.


-Honey is a natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture.
-Olive oil provides moisturizing benefits to dry skin.
Chapel Olive Oil
 
-Sugar removes dead skin cells to reveal fresh, polished skin.
Raw sugar bowl
-Lemon juice acts as a natural toner and bleaching agent to help lighten dark spots on the skin.
Lemon

I don't recommend storing this scrub is only made for single applications,
youu can always use left over to scrub other body parts while taking a shower.

Any way guys let me know if you guys try it what you think or if you guys make any other beauty products at home????


XOXO -Genesis-